Do you remember the first time you got interviewed for a job? You probably acted and looked as professional as you could at that time but the stress of the interview was overwhelming and written all over your face, wasn’t it? Job recruiters see thousands of people just like you every year. They’ll schedule numerous interviews and invest a lot of their time in the process but they still have a difficult time accommodating everyone interested in that one job.
This equates to a huge waste of energy, resources, and time, all of which could’ve been avoided with the use of virtual hiring software and video interviewing platforms. As it stands, virtual reality has revolutionized the job hiring process as well as our behavior and the way we live. Today, increasing numbers of companies are using the best virtual event software and virtual event platforms to be more efficient and shorten the amount of time required to complete the interviewing and hiring process.
When you do a virtual event online, you can help target a higher audience. Premier Virtual provides the best virtual hiring platform and software that will enable companies and employers to recruit the best candidates in the following ways:
- Our virtual career fair platform helps job candidates to see the role they’ll be playing in your company – from that point, the individual can determine if the job is suitable and facilitates their future career needs.
- Our virtual event platforms will help you attract younger job candidates – with our virtual career fair platform, you’ll be able to attract the most qualified college graduates.
- Our virtual hiring platform will help increase candidate engagement – by using our virtual hiring platform and software you’ll be able to a collaborative environment that engages the job candidate and explains the main goals of your business.
- Our virtual recruiting event platform and software will enable you to show job applicants the types of projects they’ll be engaged in – it will test their abilities at making smart decisions and enable you to choose the best candidates in the process.
- Our virtual recruitment platform enables job candidates to see your office – the interview process won’t provide a clear picture of your office culture and the surrounding environment. Our virtual hiring platform and software will.
Virtual reality is now a key component in the career recruitment and hiring process. For more information about our products and how they can facilitate your hiring needs, call Premier Virtual at (561) 717-9717 today.
The latest acquisition by Handshake, a company with 21 million students in its database, is another example of the importance of virtual and hybrid hiring events. Their investment, estimated in the $10-$50 million dollar range in a virtual platform shows the future of hiring will remain virtual, and the sooner your company embraces this transformation the more successful your hiring endeavors will be.
But virtual platforms are much more than a place to host hiring events. By integrating the latest enhancements on the Premier Virtual platform, you literally have access to an all-in-one virtual recruitment software that allows you to do everything in one place. In addition, the ongoing ATS integrations mean you can seamlessly download and access all the data right from your own applicant tracking system.
What Does a Virtual Recruitment Suite Offer?
When you apply your Premier Virtual Recruitment Suite to its fullest extent, you are leveraging very powerful tools that give you the best opportunity to make the right hire. Features include:
- Group Video
- 1 on 1 Video Interviews
- Video Resumes
- Interview Scheduler
- Internal Chat
- Live Reports
- Setup Wizards
- Custom Lobby & Booths
- Post Event Reports
- QR Codes for Hybrid Events
- 24/7 Virtual Hiring Room
Beyond Virtual Job Fairs and Hiring Events
The platform is so versatile, you don’t have to wait for a hiring event to meet qualified candidates. Now, your platform is also a virtual hiring room that can be accessed 24/7 by interested job seekers. You can also promote your virtual hiring room on job postings and on your website so candidates can ‘stop by’ certain hours of the day when your recruiters will be available to meet and answer questions.
This strategy is quickly becoming an integral tool for recruiters to pre-screen candidates. It’s also become the preferred method for job seekers who want to gather some information before applying. Giving applicants that kind of access and immediate feedback is a tremendous competitive advantage over other employers, especially in today’s labor market.
The future of hiring is virtual, and a the virtual recruitment suite by Premier Virtual is your all-in-one solution to your hiring needs. If your recruitment team is not leveraging this tool, or if your current platform provider is not delivering on your expectations, please contact us or visit www.PremierVirtual.com today to schedule your free demo.