- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information We Obtain About You – We receive and store any information You enter on the Site or provide to Us. You can choose not to provide Us with certain information, though You may not be able to take advantage of many Site features including the Services. The personal information You provide may be used for such purposes as responding to Your questions or requests, customizing the content You see, and communicating with You about Premier Virtual, the Site or Services. If You send Us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send Us correspondence about Your activities on the Site, We may collect such information into a file specific to you. You agree We may use Your personal information to contact You as provided herein, though Our intent is that email is the only channel We will use to contact You without Your consent.
- Information We Receive Directly From You – We receive Personal Data (as defined in Section 5) directly from You when You provide Us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- A unique account identifier for the purpose of providing and improving the Site;
- Contact information, such as name, phone number, email and postal address;
- Account information, such as online password (which we cannot view) and other log-in details used to access Premier Virtual products and Site;
- The geolocation of Your mobile device if You consent to the collection of this data;
- Diagnostic technical, usage and related information, including but not limited to information about Your computer, operating system, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of the Site to you; and
- Other personal information contained in content You submit to us, such as through Our “Contact Us” feature or customer support tools on Our Site.
- Information We Automatically Collect When You Use Our Site – Some Personal Data is automatically collected when You use Our Site, such as the following:
- IP address;
- Device identifiers;
- Web browser information;
- Page view statistics;
- Browsing history;
- Usage information;
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.);
- Location information (e.g. IP address, zip code); and
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information).
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT – We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize Our Site. For example, We use Personal Data to do the following including but not limited to:
- Provide Our Services and Site to you;
- Contact You about Site announcements, updates or offers;
- Provide support and assistance for the Site;
- Personalize website content and communications based on Your preferences;
- Meet contract or legal obligations;
- Respond to user inquiries;
- Send mail or other non-electronic communications to a physical address;
- Fulfill user requests;
- Comply with Our legal or contractual obligations;
- Resolve disputes;
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions;
We will only process Your Personal Data if We have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and Our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when We believe it furthers the legitimate interest of Us or third parties. Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Operation and improvement of Our business, products and Site;
- Marketing of Our products and Site;
- Provision of customer support;
- Protection from fraud or security threats;
- Compliance with legal obligations; and
- Completion of corporate transactions.
Consent: In some cases, We process Personal Data based on the consent You expressly grant to Us at the time We collect such data. When We process Personal Data based on Your consent, it will be expressly indicated to You at the point and time of collection.
Other Processing Grounds: From time to time We may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of You or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
- Third-Party Analytics Site – We use third-party web analytics sites on Our Site and Services. The site providers that administer these sites use automated technologies to collect data (such as email and IP addresses) to evaluate use of Our websites and mobile apps.
- Payment processors;
- Fraud prevention Site providers;
- Ad networks;
- Analytics Site providers;
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel;
- Hosting Site providers;
- Co-location Site providers; and
- Telecommunications Site providers.
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by You or complete a request made by you. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where You post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to affect a transaction initiated or authorized by You through the Site);
- Social media site (if You interact with them through Your use of the Site);
- Third party business partners who You access through the Site; and
- Other parties authorized by You including but not limited to Invited Guests.
We also share Personal Data when We believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Maintain the security of Our Site; and
- We also share Personal Data with third parties when You give Us consent to do so.
Furthermore, if We choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, transfer substantially all of Our assets or reorganize, were acquired, or if We go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and We would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring Our assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Us or Our assets may continue to use Your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
- NOTICE TO EU RESIDENTS – If You are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, You may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to Your Personal Data, as outlined below. For this section, We use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. Premier Virtual will be the controller of Your Personal Data processed in connection with the Site.
- How We Protect Personal Information – We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of Your personal information during transmission, which encrypts all of the information You input. All personal information collected from other sites that You provide through the use of the Site is stored securely. Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to it. All of Our employees are kept up to date on Our privacy and security practices.
- Policies for Children – We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If You are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Site, the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to Us. If We learn that We have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, We will delete that information as quickly as possible. If You believe that a child under 16 may have provided Us Personal Data, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rights to Your Personal Information – You have certain rights with respect to Your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email email@example.com. Please note that in some circumstances, We may not be able to fully comply with Your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, We will still respond to notify You of such a decision. In some cases, We may also need to You to provide Us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary, to verify Your identity and the nature of Your request.
Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data We hold about You and request a copy of such Personal Data.
Rectification: If You believe that any Personal Data We are holding about You is incorrect or incomplete, You can request that We correct or supplement such data by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of Consent: If We are processing Your Personal Data based on Your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if You exercise this right, You may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of Your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable You to utilize some or all of Our Site.
Portability: You can also request that We transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
Objection: You can contact Us to let Us know that You object to the further use or disclosure of Your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
Restriction of Processing: You can ask Us to restrict further processing of Your Personal Data.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Our practices with respect to Your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of Your country or EU Member State.
- HOW TO CONTACT US – If You have any questions about this section or Our data practices generally, please contact Us by e-mail at email@example.com
© 2022 All rights reserved.