Using the Premier Virtual platform to host hiring events is a no brainer. After all, it’s a powerful platform that allows you to maximize your virtual hiring by attracting and engaging with the most qualified prospects.
In addition, the virtual environment attracts both the active job seeker, as well as the more lucrative, passive job seeker, that employers are trying to get in front of. Because of its non-threatening, low-pressure environment, job seekers are more comfortable attending virtual job fairs to learn more about an employer and open positions.
When there is a good fit, job seekers can initiate a chat with the recruiter, and the recruiter can seamlessly transition into a video interview if they find the candidate has the skills they are looking for. The entire process can take just a matter of minutes, respecting everyone’s time and if an offer is made, greatly reducing time and cost to hire.
All that said, virtual platforms like Premier Virtual can help you do much more than host virtual job fairs. In fact, when leveraged properly it can become your all-in-one recruitment tool.
Here are some of the many ways Premier Virtual can improve your hiring strategy beyond hosting a virtual job fair.
- Host a Hybrid Event – the savviest of employers have truly begun to embrace this critical hiring strategy. Yes, we are in a post-pandemic world, but the behaviors that the pandemic helped accelerate are here to stay. Hybrid or remote work will continue to grow, and the ability to attend an event virtually will remain an attractive option to many job seekers. Beyond that, using Premier Virtual at an in-person job fairs is a great way to create a digital registration process, and keep track of all the activity digitally. No more printed resumes, or notes on paper to follow up with. Everything now can be captured digitally, downloaded in a comprehensive report that integrates with your current ATS system so that nothing (or no one) falls through the cracks.
- Schedule interviews in Advance – the Premier Virtual platform has and advanced interview scheduling tool, so that attendees do not have to wait in a long queue to speak with a recruiter. If the applicant sees a job they like, they can access the recruiters schedule and simply request an interview at an available time slot. This tool can also be used by the recruiter to schedule an interview with a job seeker they believe is a good fit, based on the resume, certifications or video resume uploaded by the job applicant.
- Virtual Job Board – we continue to see workforce boards and other employment agencies leverage the platform to post a virtual job board. This becomes a place where all the employers participating in the job fair can easily post their open positions, so that job seekers can see every opportunity at a glance. These boards can be accessed before and after the event, to continue to drive qualified candidates to the employer that best matches their job search.
- Resume Review Service – the Premier Virtual platform also offers a complimentary resume review service. Hosting a ‘virtual ready’ event prior to the hiring event offers a great deal of value to job seekers that might be a bit apprehensive if they are not familiar with the technology. This event is a great opportunity to offer the complimentary resume review service that all attendees can take advantage of. The initial review is complimentary and can significantly improve the chances of the attendee receiving an offer. This is also a great way to pre-screen candidates and even schedule interviews with qualified candidates.
- Workshops and Onboarding– as with resume reviews, leveraging the platform to host workshops and even onboarding provide a great deal of value to the attendees and those who go on to become employees. Workshops can be hosted by different employers or by different departments within one organization. They can range from helping attendees prepare to the event, to a simple ‘meet and greet’ with a company recruiter sharing details about the corporate culture and what an employee can expect when they work there. Transition the platform to the onboarding process is seamless since the employee is already familiar with the platform, and recruiters can meet one on one or create a group onboarding event.
As you can see, these are just some of the ways you can leverage Premier Virtual to do more than host virtual hiring events. There are many other uses and use cases, that you can download here.
Make 2023 the year you start using the Premier Virtual platform for everything it was intended for and watch your hiring results dramatically improve.