When it comes to selecting the best possible virtual hiring platform for your organization, three companies continue to rise to the top; Brazen, V-Fairs, and Premier Virtual.
While Brazen and VFairs have been in the virtual space a long time, Premier Virtual has quickly emerged as one of the top virtual hiring event platform options on the market.
In just over 1-year Premier Virtual has powered nearly 1,000 virtual hiring events, where over 10,000 employers have filled positions from among 100,000+ registered job applicants!
One particular segment of the hiring industry that has embraced the Premier Virtual platform is the Workforce Solutions sector. Across America, nearly 1 in 3 workforce boards have hired Premier Virtual to be their exclusive platform provider. In fact, Premier Virtual is the primary statewide provider for the workforce boards in Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, and Florida.
How Does Premier Virtual Compare?
- Innovations – offering the most advanced features, and preparing to release all-new upgrades and additional features, scheduled for March.
- Ease of use – the launch of a new ‘Set-up Wizard’ will make creating and launching events easier than ever before.
- Customization – the ability to host virtually any type of event.
- Affordable – Best-in-class experience for employers and job seekers at the best price point in the market!
- Communications – Text and 1-on-1 integrated video chat!!