Create a Successful Recruitment Marketing Strategy
The primary reason so many virtual jobs fair events fail is the lack of student participation. There is low awareness and participation which fails to mobilize the targeted audience. Regardless if it’s an in-person or virtual event, developing a sound recruitment marketing strategy for promoting your job fair is crucial to increasing the number of participants and maximizing your return on investment (ROI) for the event. If you want your virtual job fair to be a success, here are some helpful tips for creating a successful recruitment marketing strategy include:
- Simplify the registration process by making it quick and easy to sign up – be sure to make it mobile-friendly so candidates and employers can register when they’re on the go and so it’s convenient for them to do so.
- Make it as accessible as possible – 70% of online career fairs have poor visibility and are not easily accessible. If you want your virtual job fair to be successful, don’t let your hosting platform, landing page, or registration system fall short.
- Post links to the registration page on your website – if you want people to find your virtual event, make the registration process public and easy to find. Provide information regarding the dates and times as well as deadlines and instructions for registering, preparation tips, and who you want to attract.
- Engage your target audience through an e-mail marketing campaign – create a contact list of candidates and employers as well as separate messages for each group. E-mail is also an ideal venue for delivering additional information about your virtual job fair so less searching is involved.
- Advertise your event on social media platforms – this is another great way to inform people of your upcoming virtual job fair. Be sure you post it well enough in advance so candidates and employers have sufficient preparation time.
- Post physical signage as well – just because your event is virtual, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t hand out flyers and post signs to raise awareness. Heavy traffic areas such as campus cafeterias and libraries are ideal locations for catching the attention of hopeful career seekers.
Most importantly, work with Premier Virtual to host online hiring events and virtual career fairs. We put everything at your fingertips to help you host a successful event. When it comes to the best value for the investment, ease of use, reliability, and support, we are the top-rated virtual event software platform. Our platform was developed by recruitment specialists for recruiters. To learn more, call us at (561) 717-9717 today.