The 5 Key Benefits of Virtual Job Fairs
Virtual job fairs enable career candidates and employers to connect in real-time via audio, live chat, and video chat while saving money and time in the process. Virtual job fairs are cost-effective, are the ideal platform to consider in these unprecedented times, and provide your company a competitive advantage. Not only does it benefit employees but helps the potential employees and students get the jobs that they are looking for.
If you’re still having trouble deciding between an in-person or virtual job fair event, consider the following 5 key benefits of virtual job fairs beloww.
- Analyze your virtual job fair with quantifiable results – by using the metrics that result from your virtual event, you’ll be able to analyze the success of it much easier. You’ll be able to document the actual number of sign-ups, attendees, and candidates that were hired, and then use this information to generate reports for future reference. This will also enable your team to leverage this information so they can improve your recruitment marketing and candidate acquisition strategies.
- It’s easier to promote your event – since virtual job fairs are conducted online, it’s much easier to promote them through job posting boards as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
- Pre-screening talent will save you time – in addition to engaging more individuals, virtual job fairs enable you to hire the right candidates faster. You can pre-screen prospective employees and if qualified, be scheduled for an interview immediately. Furthermore, you can integrate your HR team’s calendar directly with a virtual job fair, thereby making it easier to automate interview scheduling.
- Virtual job fairs are more cost-effective – another significant benefit of a virtual job fair is the cost savings and return on investment you’ll realize. With traditional, in-person job fair events, you have to rent a venue and consider the costs of beverages, food, and logistics. It’s no secret that the cost of airline tickets and hotel rooms for candidates and employers can add up quickly.
- You’ll attract more candidates – one of the primary benefits of hosting an online job fair is the ability it provides to reach a larger, more diverse group of prospective career candidates. Not only will you be able to communicate with a larger talent pool, but you can interview candidates in different cities, states, and countries. Consequently, it creates more opportunities for attracting top-tier candidates.
No matter the size and type of business you own and operate, you can benefit from holding a virtual job fair. To learn more, call Premier Virtual today at (561) 717-9717.