Tips For Event Hosts On Engaging Your Virtual Audience
There’s no getting around the fact that you need to create an engaging environment, especially if you’re hosting a virtual hiring event or job fair. Job candidates will be more engaged with the right content to access, and your employers will have a more successful event. There are certain things you can do to create this type of environment.
Have Interactive Events
You need to interact with your guests if you want your event to be successful. It doesn’t matter which type of event it is. You can do this by:
- Have live polls and feedback – you can allow attendees to give live feedback regarding the overall nature and success of your virtual events. Do this in the form of live polls and feedback sessions.
- Attend the live Q&A sessions that your presenters host – the questions and answers to them will give you valuable feedback as to what you can be doing better in the future. The Q& A session should revolve around a pre-defined topic. Be sure to inform attendees ahead of time for better results.
- Host interactive discussion panels – make your events more engaging by allowing attendees to interact with each other in virtual discussion panels. Make sure that they’re separate from the panels that your presenters hold. It may not be a bad idea to ask the attendees the topics they want to discuss and make them the focus of your discussion panels.
Be Sure To Recreate The Hallway Track
Hallways in real events make for some interesting conversations. Make sure that your virtual events have these as well. You’ll be sure to create an interesting virtual event that everyone will want to participate in if you do this. Hosts need to make sure to offer informal networking opportunities as well.
Informal networking: Make sure that employees have the chance to connect with each other informally during your events. It can lead to great opportunities and conversations. You can do this by scheduling various breaks throughout your event.
Live chat and social forums: Continual communication will ‘break the ice and make strangers feel like comrades. Make sure to build these opportunities into your events.
Share Engaging Content
You need to deliver high-quality and engaging content if you want your events to be of any use. Doing the following makes this possible:
- Pre-event content offers – engage your audience and encourage them to listen to your information even before you host the event. This will guarantee that you will have a greater turnout and interaction during your actual event. You can do this through interactive and engaging marketing emails and social media posts.
- Use downloadable resources – make sure that you have downloadable content. Seeing something in writing will make what you’re discussing even more powerful and impactful.
- Have an always-on environment – have a perpetual event. You’ll find that it will engage more interaction and lead to greater attendee turnout in the future.
To learn more about Premier Virtual and the solutions we offer such as virtual career fairs, visit https://premiervirtual.com/ or call 561-717-9717.