CORE VALUES AND MISSION STATEMENT
Being part of the Premier Virtual family, means you adhere to the core values that our company was built on.
We are a future-focused company that believes through innovation, we can provide our clients with the best possible solutions to be successful. We build these relationships with Integrity, Trust, Honesty, Transparency, and a Culture of Teamwork built on Servant Leadership. We are all leaders who seek to positively influence each other. If you qualify for any of the following positions, please email your resume to Steve@PremierVirtual.com
Senior Full Stack Developer
Premier Virtual is looking for a talented and highly effective Full Stack Developer to join our development team. We are currently building the next-generation eligibility applications using the latest technologies and are looking for a senior-level developer with a true passion for modern system development. You are going to take a key role in the development and maintenance of our products. From the fundamental architecture up to the implementation of single features in the back- and front-end, you will take responsibility and develop innovative, scalable, and sustainable solutions in collaboration with our future in-house developers and current external developers. You will be reporting to the Head of Software Development working with other developers and UI/UX designers on this project.
START DATE: – As soon as possible.
– PHP (Must have) Minimum 5 years.
– LARAVEL (Must have) Minimum 5 years.
– React.js (Must have) Minimum 5 years.
– CSS (Must have)
– Spoken English (Must have)
– Written English (Must have)
– MySQL (Must have)
– HTML (Must have)
– Strong Git (Must have)
– Agile Methodology & DDD (Must Have)
– AWS (Strongly preferred)
– TypeScript (Nice to have)
-Solid experience with JS frameworks or libraries (React.js, Next JS, Material UI).
-Solid experience working with a Laravel 5+ framework is required.
-Object-oriented and DDD development experience, familiarity with MVC design patterns.
-Knowledge in CI / CD – API Design and RESTful Architecture.
-Familiarity with agile methods.
-Knowledge in the different methods of access to BDD from Laravel / Node and WebSocket.
-Solid knowledge and proven experience in programming web applications.
-Excellent PHP 7+ skills.
-Understanding of application architecture patterns.
-Good knowledge of relational databases, preferably MySQL.
-You have strong experience working with Git.
-SaSS CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge and at least theoretical notions of CI/CD.
-Basic skills in Linux based environments including terminal.
-Knowledge of web services (notably: REST APIs).
-Solid experience with single page applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Laravel: 3 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 5 years (Preferred)
- React: 3 years (Preferred)
- Agile: 3 years (Preferred)
- Material UI: 3 years (Preferred)
- Git: 3 years (Preferred)
- Domain driven design: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location – Delray Beach, Florida
Premier Virtual is a Veteran owned technology company that provides a software platform for our customers to host virtual events. PV is ranked as one of the top virtual platforms for career fairs and hiring events. This is not a sales role but working with the clients after the sale.
Some of what you will do in this role includes:
- Work with new and existing clients to train them on the PV platform.
- Train, mentor, and support clients
- Build deep lasting relationships with clients
- Be the face of the brand with your defined clients
- Support neighboring team members
- Ensure that brand plans, sales targets, performance, and selling materials are regularly updated and at arm’s length.
You should have the following in your background to apply:
- Ability to be on Zoom calls with up to 50 clients or more
- A strong sense of urgency with an entrepreneurial can-do attitude who wants to build a brand
- Creative, innovative, and collaborative
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to speak your mind, be persuasive and stand up for what you believe in
Job Type: Full-time
Business Development Representative
Job Description – Premier Virtual is looking for two business development reps in Florida to call companies to schedule DEMO’s to present our virtual platform.
This is an hourly plus commission-based position paid on a bi-weekly basis. Premier Virtual is a Veteran owned technology company that provides the software platform for our customers to host virtual events.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
- Solicits and maintains a network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted Premier Virtual products and/or services.
- Works as a sales team member to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge, including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing Premier Virtual resources and tools.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good understanding of Premier Virtual products and services
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients, and public
Job Type: Full-time
Take a virtual tour of our new office in Delray Beach, Florida with Founder and CEO, Steve Edwards – or click here to watch it on our Facebook page.